Lab Engineer of the Control Robotics & Machine Learning Lab (CRML).
Electrical Engineering Department, Technion – Israel institutes of Technology
Areas of Interest:
- Application of linear and adaptive control
- Neural and fuzzy control
- Embedded Systems
- Mobile robots
- Machine vision and visual tracking
- Robot Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- 1983-1987: B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Technion IIT
- 2004-2005: Business Administration for Engineers, Technion’s Division of Continuing Education and External Studies
- 1987-1989: Electronics Engineer, Elscint, medical imaging based on, computed tomography – CT, and magnetic resonance imaging – MRI.
- 1989 –current : Chief engineer, Control Robotics & Machine Learning Lab (CRML) , Technion IIT
- 1989 –current : Supervising undergraduate student projects in Robotics and Embedded Systems.
- 2011-current: Course 045001 – Introduction Project in Electrical Engineering at the Technion, Electrical Engineering. I have been part of the team who created this course.
- 1991-2004: Supervising student projects and teaching at The National School For Practical Engineers in Technion.
- 1979-1973: Electronics Teacher and Electronics laboratories supervise at the technical school of the Israel Air Force.
- 1992: Distinguished employee, Dept. of EE, Technion IIT
- 2010: Distinguished employee, Dept. of EE, Technion IIT
- Supervisor of the project “Quad-rotor UAV Prototyping and control “, 2nd award in the Kasher annual project contest in the dept. of EE, Technion, 2011.
- Supervisor of the project “Autonomous robot navigates on the wall “, 2nd award in the Kasher annual project contest in the dept. of EE, Technion, 2011